Due to changing data protection laws, we are providing you with a set of information, including your (Consumer) rights related to the personal data we process.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
Ewa Nowik entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name Ewa Nowik registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity conducted by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 8471500396, REGON no. 520805400, Lipkowo 8/1, 19-404 Wieliczki.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
When setting up a User Account and in order to use our services, you will be asked to provide personal data.
Your data is processed by the Administrator for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of the services offered therein ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfillment of orders
- Direct marketing
- Sending the newsletter
Basis for processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at the request of the Consumer aimed at its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- Legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) RODO)
- Consent of the Consumer expressed in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) RODO)
- Service contract or actions taken at the Consumer's request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in processing the data in order to establish, assert or defend possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- The Administrator's legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- The Administrator's legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- The Administrator's legitimate interest in surveying customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
Provision of data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to register with the Store
- inability to use the Store's services
- inability to make purchases in the Store
- inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
- at any time
Data processing until the Consumer withdraws consent remains lawful.
Within the Shop, we may automatically tailor certain content to the Consumer's needs, i.e. perform profiling, using the personal data provided by the Consumer.
In the event that profiling could result in decisions that have legal effects on the Consumer or affect the Consumer in a similarly significant manner, the Administrator will carry it out only with the Consumer's consent.
Please note that consent can be revoked at any time. The processing of data until the Consumer revokes the consent remains lawful.
The Consumer's data will be processed only for the period in which there is a legal basis for doing so, that is, until:
- the Administrator ceases to be legally obliged to process the Consumer's data
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Shop by the parties ceases to exist
- the Consumer revokes the consent for data processing, if it was the basis for the processing
- the Consumer's objection to the processing of his/her personal data will be accepted - if the basis of the data processing was the legitimate interest of the Administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- whichever is applicable in a given case and which will occur at the latest.
When processing the Consumer's personal data, the Administrator shall apply organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
The Consumer has the right to request:
- access to his/her personal data,
- their rectification,
- limitation of processing,
- to request the transfer of data to another controller,
- to object at any time to the processing of data:
o on grounds related to the particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning the Consumer, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
o if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
If the Consumer wishes to exercise his or her rights, he or she is invited to contact the Administrator. If the Consumer believes that his or her data is being processed unlawfully, he or she may file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The MOTORALLYBIKE.COM online store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies.
- are stored in the memory of the Consumer's device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable, among other things, the use of all functions of the Store
- do not cause any changes in the Consumer's device settings
Using the appropriate browser options, at any time the Consumer can:
- delete cookies
In this Shop, cookies are used for:
- remembering information about the Consumer's session
- providing Store functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can learn about this information by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom the Consumer's data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible data recipients:
- provider of the software needed to run the online store
- payment provider
- social networking sites
- accounting office
- persons cooperating with the store on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting day-to-day operations
- provider of software that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to share data with them
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR